samedi, décembre 03, 2005

Tunnel of Love-Dire Straits


Powered by Castpost


getting crazy on the waltzers but it's the life that I choosesing about the sixblade sing about the switchback and a torture tattooand I been riding on a ghost train where the cars they scream and slamand I don't know where I'll be tonight but I'd always tell you where I amin a screaming ring of faces I seen her standing in the lightshe had a ticket for the races just like me she was a victim of the nightI put a hand upon the lever said let it rock and let it rollI had the one arm bandit fever there was an arrow through my heart and my souland the big wheel keep on turning neon burning up aboveand I'm just high on the worldcome on and take a low ride with me girlon the tunnel of loveit's just the danger when you're riding at your own riskshe said you are the perfect stranger she said baby let's keep it like thisit's just a cake walk twisting baby step right up and sayhey mister give me two give me two cos any two can playand the big wheel keep on turning neon burning up aboveand I'm just high on the worldcome on and take a low ride with me girlon the tunnel of lovewell it's been money for muscle another whirligigmoney for muscle and another girl I diganother hustle just to make it bigand rockaway rockawayand girl it looks so pretty to me just like it always didlike the spanish city to me when we were kidsoh girl it looks so pretty to me just like it always didlike the spanish city to me when we were kidsshe took off a silver locket she said remember me by thisshe put her hand in my pocket I got a keepsake and a kissand in the roar of the dust and diesel I stood and watched her walk awayI could have caught up with her easy enough but something must have made me stayand the big wheel keep on turning neon burning up aboveand I'm just high on the worldcome on and take a low ride with me girlon the tunnel of loveand now I'm searching through these carousels and the carnival arcadessearching everywhere from steeplechase to palisadesin any shooting gallery where promises are madeto rockaway rockaway from cullercoats and whitley bay out to rockawayand girl it looks so pretty to me like it always didlike the spanish city to me when we were kidsgirl it looks so pretty to me like it always didlike the spanish city to me when we were kids

2 commentaires:

Freddy a dit…

cómo se complicó la vida este compositor; por qué no hacerle como el buki o juanga?: 2 oraciones y listo; la repiten durante toda la canción y resultan muy pegajosas: vamos al noa noa noa noa noa noa vamos al noa noa vamos a bailar,lalalala

Anonyme a dit…

Dire straits is still in the air.

They came from my old time when I was a Teenager,

Anyway, this is a very deep lirics

B. Regards